Using the Library
The Library menu is organized as the repository of information that has been prepared to support the Master Plan Update. The materials located here consist of maps, documents, hand-out’s / presentations, and other resources that have been used during the planning process. These materials are typically provided in an Acrobat (PDF) format for ease of downloading. The topical areas contained in the Library consist of:
- Using the Library. This is the page you are currently reading.
- Project Documents. Select this menu and you will be presented with buttons representing the following types of documents. Clicking any of these buttons will guide you through finding the document you are looking for. They include the following:
- Meeting Materials. These are the materials provided to attendees at meetings/workshops that will be held throughout the planning process.
- Newsletters. During the Master Plan Update, several newsletters will be prepared to keep the community up-to-date at significant points in the development of the Update.
- Documents / Reports. These are the draft reports that have been prepared for the respective tasks of the planning process. The documents are organized chronologically.
- Maps. These are typically provided in an 8.5" x 11" format for ease of printing for all interested individuals. The maps are organized in alphabetical order.
- Photos. These are images of meetings, workshops, or other photos that assist in documenting the planning process. The photographs are organized in chronological order.
- Quick Links. These are the website links to pertinent reference information related to the Hagatna Master Plan Update project. The links are organized in alphabetical order.