The Guam Economic Development Authority (GEDA) and Hagatna Restoration and Redevelopment Authority (HRRA) recognizes the importance of a multi-level outreach program that successfully engages the broad demographic spectrum of Hagatna residents and businesses. We have designed a public participation program that lets people communicate with us in the ways they are most comfortable and provides a transparent process that validates the input given.
Our Project Website
Visit often because it’s here you will be able to find everything you want to know about the Master Plan Update:
- Project information and overview and purpose of the Master Plan
- Listing of all meetings (past and future)
- All presentations and materials produced for public meetings and workshops
- Fact sheets regarding the planning process
- All drafts and materials produced for the Plan
- Library with all relevant documents
You can also send us questions or comments via the site’s Talk to Us page.
We Want to Hear Your Ideas
over the next year, we’ll be asking for your ideas and comments using online and mailed polls, interactive “city hall” meetings and variety of other ways to make it easy for you to tell us what you think.